Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sundays are also for...

Laundry!  I don't think I am going to make it to the park today, as I have a few loads of laundry to do.  First up was boxers...
-
I am lucky enough to have a machine...
-

-
 ...and something I forgot to point out in the original tour I gave you all: right outside my kitchen window...
-

-
 you can find the fruits of my labor.  :^)
-


-
Just finished bringing in my boxers and hanging a load of darks (order of importance:  boxers for cleanliness, dress socks for work, whites for tee-shirts and continued cleanliness, jeans for lounging... etc.)  It is okay by me to have chores to do around the house, because I also have a bit of reading to do for both my clinical work and my language lessons.

I hope you all have a fabulous Sunday, laundry and all!

1 comment:

  1. No dryers in Romania and Moldova. Hmmm, don't you wish Americans were so "green"?
    Just wait until you have to hang out the laundry in the winter! We are looking forward to some of that when we come over for the Hoildays to Robesti.(Freeze dried!)
    Te iubesc and Aloha from Hawaii!
    Dad and Cristina

    ReplyDelete