Saturday, September 12, 2009

Good Night!

Okay all... that's it for today's posts.  Tomorrow I will be exploring "Boulevardul Stefan Cel Mare Și Sfint" a bit more (maybe even braving an "autobuz" or two... although I may reserve that for Sunday.)

In a final bit of news, Dr. Topor dropped a note welcoming me to Moldova and requested that I call him Monday morning.  I have a feeling Monday will begin my tour of the medical schools and hospitals/clinics.  Very exciting!

Anyway, I'll snap some touristy pictures tomorrow and post them for your touristy pleasure!

Noapte bună!

2 comments:

  1. Foarte Buna! Cool to find the fridge stocked. Now, that the food is taken care of, when is the big soccer game?
    Love!
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... Soccer is definitely something I plan to do soon. I'm going to have to find the right person to go with though, sounds like it is pretty rowdy (according to Artiom.)

    ReplyDelete